Gensanportal - Mindanao News Blog

  • Create an account
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
You are here: Home News Blog Zamboanga News Blog Boy electrocuted, pal injured

Boy electrocuted, pal injured

E-mail Print PDF

A 13-YEAR-OLD boy died of electrocution while his companion suffered burns after they accidentally touched a high-tension wire while climbing a mango tree in a village north of Zamboanga City.

The Police Station 7 said the incident happened around 3:40 p.m. Monday along Veterans Avenue Extenstion, Sta. Maria village.

/taxonomy/term/0

read more




Read Full Article